frequently asked questions
I. How ALL Works
A. The Process
1. We buy product returns, overstock, non-production samples, or slight manufacturing mistakes that are otherwise in perfect condition.
2. Consumer’s shop and save on today’s must have brands so they can confidently walk in their purpose.
3. We give up to 5% of our profit to featured non-profits and highlight causes that need our attention. We are open to working with causes that matter to you!
4. Together we collectively come together on one platform to impact the greater good from people, the planet, and animals.
1. What is a Slashed-Through Price?
The slash-through price near the selling price on our site reflects either the price reported by the manufacturer or vendor to ALL, or in some instances is based on a comparative survey of the price of the same or a similar item that, in the reasonable judgment of our experienced buyers, may be sold at representative retailers or department stores in relevant markets. You may wish to use the slash-through price as a guide in your evaluation of our prices. As listed prices often fluctuate, the slash-through price quoted may not always represent the actual price listed by retailers or department stores every day or in every community.
II. Account Settings
Click here for the below:
A. Update Account Information
B. Manage Email Settings
C. Cancel Account
III. Shipping & Handling
A. Track Your Order
1. You will receive a tracking link in your email, once your order is confirmed.
B. Where We Ship
1. We ship to all 50 US states. Your order will be delivered in two to seven business days from shipment. *Validate with shipping option chosen with Shipmonk.
C. Shipping Timeframe
1. There are 3 Shipping Options - Please note that due to disruptions from COVID-19 and potential shipping carrier delays, packages are taking longer than expected. Rates will be given at the time of checkout, and you will be provided the most cost effective option:
Standard: 7-10 Days
Expedited: 2-5 Days
Overnight: Next Day
2. All expected delivery dates are provided at the checkout page. However, due to payment type, and that company's approval procedures, there could be a delay in shipping your order if the billing information is inaccurate, or if your billing and shipping addresses are different. Expedited shipping is not available for shipments to Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. Territories, PO Boxes, or APO/FPO addresses. Please allow additional time for orders shipped to these addresses.
D. Multiple Addresses
1. Please place a separate order for each shipping address you wish to use if you would like items to ship to different destinations.
E. Covid-19 Response
1 . We know these are challenging times, and want to do what we can to make things a little easier for you. If you are unable to send in your return within our usual timeframe (within 30 days of receipt of shipment), we’ll still honor your return request. Please note that shipping might take longer than normal!
1. We will try to do all we can to ensure your order is delivered on time, but we are not responsible for shipping delays caused by circumstances outside of our control (such as bad weather, strike, carrier rescheduling, natural disaster, or incorrect shipping address). Offer only applies for items indicated. Offer does not apply to shipments to PO boxes, A.P.O. and F.P.O. addresses, or international orders. Oversized items, expedited options, and orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii do not qualify and will have additional charges as noted at checkout. If we miss the guaranteed delivery date, as your exclusive remedy, you can request an account credit of your shipping fees within 30 days from the ship date. Any account credits issued will be at our discretion. We will send you a shipping-confirmation email when all or part of your order has been shipped. This offer can be suspended, modified, or revoked at our sole discretion without prior notice to you.
IV. Payments & Credits
A. Accepted Payments
1. We accept all major U.S credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover). ALL accepts credit card payments through a secure online server to ensure that your information is safe.
B. Pending Charges
1. In some cases, an order may not process successfully because your billing address on file does not match the billing address for your credit card. If this ever happens, you will see an authorization hold (like a pending charge) on your card. This amount will not be deducted from your account, and it will drop off your account within three to five business days. We will only charge you once your order has shipped. To avoid authorization holds, make sure your billing and shipping information is up to date in Your Account.
C. Order Sales Tax
1. ALL collects sales tax on orders shipped in accordance with applicable law. The amount of sales tax charged is based on current tax rates. In some states, shipping charges are also subject to tax. Any taxes will be indicated on the check out page. State and local tax rates and laws are subject to change at any time. For questions about your state, consult your local tax laws.
D. What is Merchandise Credit & How Do I Use It?
1. Link to Orders & Returns Tab
E. How Do I Use A Promo Code?
V. Orders & Returns
A. Changing or Cancelling Orders
B. Calling To Change Orders
C. Our Return Policy
E. Refund Timelines
F. Return Shipping Charges
Click here for the below:
A. Contact us